A free webinar covering enforcement of County Court Judgments (CCJs) is being hosted by Insolvency Today’s sister website Credit Today.
The webinar, which you can sign up for here, will feature speakers from leading solicitors Brethertons and The Sheriffs Office – who recently appeared in a BBC fly-on-the-wall documentary.
Attending the webinar is worth one CPD point.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday 27 June between 12:30 PM – 1:30 pm, it will cover the following subjects:-
• Judgment – after Hearing, Determination, Default or Admission
• Attachment of Earnings explained
• Bailiff – statistics and success
• Charging Orders against Land or Shares
• High Court Enforcement Officer/Sheriff (by a HCEO!) including Third Party Claims/Interpleaders
• Order to Obtain Information Against Judgment Debtor or Officer
• Third Party Debt Order
• Insolvency – Post Judgment
The presentation will last about one hour and will be followed by the chance to ask questions, raise specific topics and share opinions.
You need no special equipment other than a telephone (ideally with a hands free facility) and a computer with an internet connection.
You will hear the speakers through your telephone and see the presentations via your computer screen.
Copies of the speakers handouts/slides will also be made available to delegates after the presentation.
To register your place on this webinar please complete the booking form.