- Isobel Brett and Debbie Cockerton of KSA Business Recovery LLP have both been appointed partners of the firm. Isobel gained her JIEB qualification in 2007 and Debbie passed her qualification in 2008. The firm now operates as a three partner insolvency practitioners.
- Law firm Bryan Cave LLP has appointed Ian Williams as counsel to the London office. The major focus of his new role will be to build and develop the firm’s restructuring practice in the UK and Europe. Williams was formerly the head of Geldards’ insolvency group based in the East Midlands and built a reputation for undertaking international cases. In 2007, he joined the board of the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) – the first person outside North America to do so?and has for the last four years chaired ABI’s European Insolvency Symposium.
- Insolvency lawyer Alan Meek is joining MacRoberts LLP in Glasgow as a partner from 30 March 2009, moving across from neighbour firm MacDonalds. He becomes MacRoberts' Head of Corporate Recovery.
- Law firm Hill Dickinson has appointed Martin March as a partner to its Manchester-based corporate recovery and insolvency team. March has spent the past seven years at Addleshaw Goddard’s Manchester and London offices. Prior to that, he spent three years at Hammonds’ Manchester office.
- Bradford law firm Gordons has strengthened its business recovery and restructuring practice with the appointment of solicitor Claire Evans, formerly of Walker Morris.
Don't forget to email your appointments to email@example.com.